Start your career today at Amarillo Dental Assistant School
Classes fill up fast so contact us today!
Steps To Apply
- Call to set up an appointment with an admissions representative.
- Meet with an admissions representative to tour the school and fill out the enrollment application.
- Make a deposit or arrange a payment plan with our Registrar.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.
Amarillo Dental Assistant School was founded to give students the opportunity to become dental assistants for a low cost, providing them the real skills dentists look for when they begin working.
We’ve taken a fresh approach in training, offering courses in the dental office rather than a classroom so students can learn the environment and feel comfortable before even leaving school.
Our goal is to thoroughly prepare students with the real-life skills that they’ll begin using day one in the dental office. Hands-on learning is our main objective. Our students train side-by-side with some of the industry’s most seasoned dental assistants to prepare for beginning their new career as soon as they graduate.
What’s unique about Amarillo Dental Assistant School
- We offer convenient Saturday classes.
- The course is taught in a dental office so you’ll feel comfortable in the environment before even leaving school.
- The course focuses on hands-on training.
- Tuition is low and we offer payment plans.