Amarillo Dental Assistant School Prepares You for a New Career in 12 Weeks!
- Become comfortable with the dental assisting environment.
- Hands-on style training and 40-hour externship designed to get you a job.
- Instructors are veteran dental assistants committed to each student’s success.
- Low student to instructor ratio – Students work closely with instructors to learn the profession.
- Affordable tuition with flexible payment plans and no credit check or interest!
Steps to a New Career
- Step 1: Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and fill out the application paperwork.
- Step 2: An Admissions Representative will contact you if you’re accepted into the program.
- Step 3: Pay a deposit to reserve your spot in the class.
- Step 4: Complete your classes and externship, then get ready to start your new career!
To learn more about the job outlook for Dental Assistants, click here.
We have dedicated Career Services Representatives to help you find your dream job!
Hear from our past students about how they began their amazing careers.